Lower Hearson Farm
Tel: 01271 830702
Terms And Conditions
1. A booking is made by first contacting us to establish availability of the cottage.
2. A booking is confirmed on the receipt of a deposit which is 20% of the cottage hire charge.
3. The balance is payable 8 weeks before holiday start date.
4. If a booking is made within 8 weeks of the holiday start it is confirmed on the receipt of the full cottage hire charge.
5. Booking of the holiday confirms the hirer’s acceptance of these Terms And Conditions
6. We reserve the right to refuse any reservation at our own discretion.
7. Holidays start at 4:00pm on your first day and end at 10:00am on the morning following your last night. We would ask that you observe these times so that we can properly service our accommodation.
8. The hirer is responsible for the property and is expected to take all reasonable care of it. We ask that only slippers are worn inside the cottages and that outdoor shoes are taken off when entering. All equipment, utensils etc should be left clean and the property left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period. Toddler ride-on vehicles are not permitted in the cottage at any time. They are for use in the Games Room or the Gardens only.
9. We reserve the right to enter your accommodation as necessary.
10. Dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms or on the furniture. Please bring your own dog’s bed.
11. We do not permit smoking inside any of our cottages.
12. We reserve the right to charge for damage caused by hirers, their family or pets.
13. The maximum number of people shall not exceed the number stated on the booking form or the maximum advertised for the cottage.
14. Dogs must not be left unattended in the cottage at any time.
15. Any charges for your holiday or additional goods or services not already pre-paid are payable on arrival.
16. In the event of the hirer cancelling a holiday more than 12 weeks before the commencement date the hirer will not be held liable to pay the balance of the hire. If the holiday is then re-let the deposit will be refunded less a £25 administration charge. If we succeed in re-letting only in part you will receive only a pro rata reimbursement of your deposit less the £25 administration charge. If the holiday is not re-let the deposit will not be refunded.
17. Any cancellation made by you less than 12 weeks before the commencement date shall be in writing and addressed to us at the above address. We will seek to re-let the property and upon a re-letting will refund the value of the re-let week that we receive up to a maximum of the total value originally paid by you less an administration charge of £25 per booking. If we succeed in re-letting only in part you will receive only a pro rata reimbursement of your original payment less the £25 administration charge. If we are unable to re-let the property for the period booked all monies paid by you will be retained by us.
18. If for any reason you decide to cut short your holiday whilst staying here, no refund will be given.
19. Between the months of September and May central heating is available in the cottages. The cost of central heating for each cottage is included within the rental price and is based on the heating being switched on as follows; for the months of September, October, April and May from 7:00am to 11:00am and 5:00pm to 11:00pm daily; for the months November, December, January, February and March from 7:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 11:00pm daily. Central heating is switched off from the beginning of June to the end of August.
20. We hereby formally disclaim any liability for any losses or injury sustained by guests or their property except for liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence and any other loss or liability which cannot be excluded by law. 21. We only use your personal data for processing your booking and to ensure we provide you with an excellent holiday. It is not processed automatically or held in an electronic format.